Frequently Asked Questions
20% deposit not refundable at the reservation.
50% in case of cancellation in less than 14 days to arrival.
100% for no show or cancellation in less than 5 days to arrival.
• At what time is check-in?
Check-in can be made from 3.00 pm until 7.00 pm for B&B rooms and from 5.00 pm to 7.00 pm for self catering apartments. If you plan to arrive outside these times please advise us in advance.
• At what time is check-out?
Check-out must be made before 10.00 am.
• I have a small well behavied dog. Is your place pet friendly?
We love pets but unfortunately, when we rennovated Guardastelle, didn't think about specific need for your pets. Unfortunately dogs are not allowed.
• Is breakfast included in the price?
Breakfast is included for guests staying in the rooms. For guests staying in the apartments it is available against payment of a surcharge of € 12 a day per person.
• What time is breakfast served?
Breakfast is served every morning from 8.00 am to 10.00 am in the breakfast rooms or on the panoramic terrace (when weather and temperature allows).
• At what time can I use the swimming pool?
The pool is open from 8.00 am until 7.00 pm
• Is it prohibited to use the pool outside these hours?
Yes, it is strictly prohibited due to the cleaning operations.
• How far away is San Gimignano?
Guardastelle is approximately 1,5 km away from San Gimignano. It takes about 5 minutes by car and 20 minutes on foot to arrive at the main gate to the town.
• How much deposit must I pay to confirm the booking?
The deposit requested is equal to 20% of the total amount of the booking.
• At what stage will the reservation of my room be secured?
The reservation of your room will be secured after you have paid the confirmatory deposit equal to 20% of the total amount of the booking.