Frequently Asked Questions
20% deposit not refundable at the reservation.
50% in case of cancellation in less than 14 days to arrival.
100% for no show or cancellation in less than 5 days to arrival.
• At what time is check-in?
Check-in can be made from 3.00 pm until 7.00 pm for B&B rooms and from 5.00 pm to 7.00 pm for self catering apartments. If you plan to arrive outside these times please advise us in advance.
• At what time is check-out?
Check-out must be made before 10.00 am.
• Is breakfast included in the price?
Breakfast is included for guests staying in the rooms. For guests staying in the apartments it is available against payment of a surcharge of € 12 a day per person.
• What time is breakfast served?
Breakfast is served every morning from 8.00 am to 10.00 am in the breakfast rooms or on the panoramic terrace (when weather and temperature allows).
• At what time can I use the swimming pool?
The pool is open from 8.00 am until 7.00 pm
• Is it prohibited to use the pool outside these hours?
Yes, it is strictly prohibited due to the cleaning operations.
• How far away is San Gimignano?
Guardastelle is approximately 1,5 km away from San Gimignano. It takes about 5 minutes by car and 20 minutes on foot to arrive at the main gate to the town.
• How much deposit must I pay to confirm the booking?
The deposit requested is equal to 20% of the total amount of the booking.
• At what stage will the reservation of my room be secured?
The reservation of your room will be secured after you have paid the confirmatory deposit equal to 20% of the total amount of the booking.